Organizations Advocacy and Protection Consumer Information Home.
An organization or organisation (see spelling differences ) is an entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a collective goal and is linked to an external environment . (wikipedia)
- Organization An entity comprising multiple people, such as an institution or an association, that has a...
- Organisation (album) The second album by Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, released in 1980.
- The Organization (film) A 1971 American film starring Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs.
- Organized (album) The only solo album by Morgan Nicholls, released in 2000.
- The O (political group) The O., short for "the Organization", also known as the C.O. or Cooperative Organization, was a...
- Organizing Meanings See related meanings for the word 'Organizing'.
- An Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada www
An organization devoted to providing co-operative housing information specifically to Canadians. Co-operative Housing Federation of Canada.
- A Jewellers Vigilance Canada Inc. www
A non-profit association dedicated to the betterment of the jewelry industry in Canada by advancing ethical practices within the industry and promoting consumer protection by assisting government and law enforcement agencies with issues ranging from misleading advertising and misrepresentation to smuggling and trademark infringement. Jewellers Vigilance Canada Inc..
- This National Assn. of Railroad Passengers www
This national organization, Assn. of Railroad Passengers, does not represent the interest of those who are advocating the revival of old steam trains; but preferably modern, economically viable, and environmentally safe surface transportation. National Assn. of Railroad Passengers.
- Consumer Canada’s Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA) www
Consumer law, Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA), recalls, frauds, consumer awareness. Canada’s Office of Consumer Affairs (OCA).
- This The National Consumers League www
This organization sponsors the National Fraud Information Center, National Consumers League, Internet Fraud Watch, and child labor protections. The National Consumers League.
- A Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings HADD www
A consumer protection group for homeowners and homebuyers. Homeowners Against Deficient Dwellings HADD.
- Promotes Netcheck Commerce Bureau www
Promotes ethical business practices worldwide. Netcheck Commerce Bureau.
- Accreditation Safebuy UK www
Accreditation scheme for web retailers. UK. Authorised by TrustUK which is supported by the UK government. Safebuy UK.
- Watchdog Household HSBC Watch www
Watchdog group and activist coalition reports consumer complaints about this international financial services company. Household HSBC Watch.
- An National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA) www
An association of more than 1000 attorneys and consumer advocates who have a wide range of experience curbing abusive and predatory business practices and promoting justice for consumers. Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA). National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA).
- Assists The Better Contractors Bureau www
Assists homeowners in search of reliable contractors who adhere to a code of ethics and offer fair pricing, Better Contractors Bureau, good products and workmanship. The Better Contractors Bureau.
- Advises Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Trading Standards Unit www
Advises on and enforces a range of laws relating to the quality, Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Trading Standards Unit, quantity, price, description and safety of goods and services supplied by businesses. Royal Borough of Windsor and Maidenhead Trading Standards Unit.
- This Safety Equipment Institute www
This is a safety certification organization. Safety Equipment Institute.
- Materials Consumers Union www
Materials developed by Consumers Union's advocacy offices on a variety of consumer issues, Union, including health care, financial services, food safety, and product safety. Consumers Union.
- The The Better Business Bureau of the Maritime Provinces Inc. www
The Better Business Bureau exists to promote mutually beneficial relationships between buyer and seller based on responsible business practices. Better Business Bureau of the Maritime Provinces Inc.. Consumer Information, Advocacy and Protection. The Better Business Bureau of the Maritime Provinces Inc..
- Helping Better Business Bureau, U.S. and Canada www
Helping consumers and businesses maintain an ethical marketplace. Better Business Bureau, U.S. and Canada.
- Advocacy Consumer Action www
Advocacy group focuses on defending consumer rights, Action, referring consumers to complaint-handling agencies through free hotline, publishing educational materials. Consumer Action.
- Provides International Consumer Rights Protection Council www
Provides guidance and help to take action through the Consumer Court against the defaulter whether it is a manufacturer, Consumer Rights Protection Council, dealer, educational institute or service provider. Based in India. International Consumer Rights Protection Council.
- Information Bracknell Forest Trading Standards www
Information and advice about the Trading Standards Service provided by Bracknell Forest Borough Council for consumers and businesses. Bracknell Forest Trading Standards.
- Independent, TRUSTe www
Independent, TRUSTe, non-profit, global initiative aimed at building trust and confidence in online transactions through the adoption of a branded trustmark informing users of how personal information is handled by online organizations. TRUSTe.
- Governing Canadian Council of Better Business Bureaus www
Governing body of the local Better Business Bureaus across Canada. Council of Better Business Bureaus. Located in Toronto, Ontario. Canadian Council of Better Business Bureaus.
- Helps Citizens Advice Bureau www
Helps people resolve their money, Advice Bureau, legal and other problems by providing information and advice, and by influencing policymakers. Citizens Advice Bureau.
- Consumer Consumer Federation of America www
Consumer advocacy organization lobbying on issues such as health, Federation of America, insurance, financial services, agriculture, food safety, housing, firearms, product safety, and product liability. Consumer Federation of America.
- The ECHO: Executive Council of Home Owners www
The Executive Council of Homeowners (ECHO) is a nonprofit membership corporation dedicated to assisting California homeowners associations. Executive Council of Home Owners. ECHO provides help to homeowners associations on many fronts: finances, legal issues, insurance, maintenance, and management. Members receive help through conferences, trade shows, seminars, a 48-page monthly magazine, and publications. ECHO: Executive Council of Home Owners.
- An Texas Watch www
An organization with information on health matters. Texas Watch.
- Non-profit CreditGuard of America www
Non-profit credit counseling agency based in Boca Raton, America, Florida. CreditGuard of America.
- Licensed Family Credit Management www
Licensed credit counseling and debt consolidation agency. Family Credit Management.
- The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission www
The Australian government consumer information and advice. Australian Competition and Consumer Commission.
- A Consumer Direct www
A one-stop service run by the United Kingdom's Department of Trade and Industry. Direct. Provides information and links to sources of further advice on issues of concern to general consumers. Consumer Direct.
- Alexa: Organizations Advocacy and Protection
Alexa Directory Top Sites: Organizations Advocacy and Protection
- DMOZ: Organizations Advocacy and Protection
dmoz.org Directory: Organizations Advocacy and Protection